Delicate, tinted cream for skin with widened blood-vessels and tendency to redden. Perfectly covers all skin imperfections, improves its tone and adjusts to the kind of complexion. Enriched with active extracts from horse-chestnut, ever-green cypress, lime-tree, dyer’s rocket, bearberry and parsley. Provides care, gives firmness, moisturizes and delicately lubricates skin. Applied systematically, enhances cell-walls of blood-vessels, increases their resilience and prevents from widening of blood-vessels and face reddening.
Veno Care has been formulated to answer the exacting needs of couperose skin, prone to redness and acne rosacea.
Characteristics of couperose skin:
- passing redness, so-called “erythema”
- isolated visible capillaries can appear on the sides of the nose
- frequent intolerance to cosmetic products
- sensation of itching, burning and dryness
Characteristics of skin with acne rosacea:
- lasting erythema in the middle part of the face – forehead, nose, chin and cheeks
- teleangiectasias – permanently dilated capillaries
- in an advanced stage spots, papules and pustules can occur
- swollenness of face and eye area (frequent conjunctivitis)
- sensation of tension, erythema and flaking of the skin.
The formulas of Veno Care products are based on plant extracts that demonstrate effective elasticating and strengthening properties. The formulas are based on rutin from the buds of huaihua tree (Sophora japonica), evergreen cypress, yellow mignonette, horse chestnut, arnica montana, small-leaved lime, parsley, red bearberry. Regular application eliminate erythema and oedema and improves skin colour. The regenerating, soothing, and hydrating ingredients improve the overall condition of the skin. However, appropriate care of couperose skin should also involve avoiding factors that can cause the appearance of erythema, such as sun, wind, frost, hot and spicy food, alcohol, sustained physical effort and psychological stress.