A biostimulating lotion for the scalp. The ingredients contained in the formula dilate the blood vessels and cause local congestion of the skin. The result of this process is the increased nourishment and oxygenation of hair follicles and stimulated regeneration and growth of hair.
Active ingredients (in alphabetical order):
- pro-vitamin D3 - prevents hair loss
- common nettle - blocks the conversion of testosterone into DHT, the main cause of male pattern baldness, alleviates the symptoms of hair loss associated with iron deficiency, improves blood circulation of the scalp
- horsetail – regulates the secretion of sebum, improves blood circulation of the scalp, improving the nutrition of hair follicles
- methyl nicotinate – improves local blood circulation of the scalp, stimulate the nutrition and oxygenation of hair follicles
- formic acid – dilates blood vessels, causing local congestion of the skin, prevents hair loss as a result of trophic disorders
- troxerutin – relieves inflammation, improves micro-circulation
- thyme – due to the content of thymol it inhibits the reproduction of pathogenic bacteria and fungi
- peppermint - refreshes and stimulates adding an antibacterial and anti-fungal effect.
Tricho-esthetic is the first polish, professional line of trichological products, developed by experts in scalp care. It has been created to complement pharmacological therapy, increase its efficiency to prolong the effectiveness of treatment for healthy, strong and beautiful hair.
The line includes products developed for the most common problems of the scalp and hair. Cosmetics for prophylactic are designed for regular care. One of the main components of formulations is provitamin D3.
Provitamin D3 - organic chemical compound that is a precursor of vitamin D3.
Recent studies point to its reduced level occurring in the course of baldness.
ginseng, amino acids, vitamins E, B3, pro-vitamin B5, plant extracts from: burdock root, peppermint common, lemon balm, horsetail, fenugreek thyme, horsetail, probiotics and prebiotics, lactic acid, formic acid, silk proteins, allantoin, complexes soothing and conditioning hair.
How to use
Spray the tricho-lotion on the scalp after washing and drying with a towel. Then, massage the formula in the scalp with gentle circular outward movements. Apply after every washing.
For best results perform full trichological treatments with the application of other Tricho-esthetic line products.
Note: After contact with skin you may experience, a natural reddening, stinging sensation and warmth lasting for up to about half an hour. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of contact rinse thoroughly with water.
Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the formula.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.