Indications for use:
tendency to oily hair, irritation and redness of the scalp, increased hair loss of seborrheic origin
Concentrated extract for the scalp, normalizes the secretion of sebum and protects hair follicles from weakening. Due to a high content of plant extracts, vitamins and probiotics the formula relieves irritation, restores scalp balance and inhibits excessive hair loss of seborrheic origin.
- pro-vitamin D3 - prevents hair loss
- peppermint - refreshes and stimulates adding an antibacterial and anti-fungal effect.
- melissa officinalis - relieves inflammation of the scalp caused by seborrhea
- thyme – due to the content of thymol it inhibits the reproduction of pathogenic bacteria and fungi
- probiotic bacteria and prebiotics - restore the microbio-physiological barrier of the scalp, prevent the reproduction of pathogenic bacteria and fungi
- enzymatic proteins from yeast cell walls - inhibit excessive sebum secretion and facilitate cleansing of hair follicle outlets from the remnants of sebum, preventing their clogging
- witch hazel – normalizes the secretion of sebum, has antibacterial properties,
- tea tree oil – has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- horsetail – regulates the secretion of sebum, improves blood circulation of the scalp, improving the nutrition of hair follicles
- vitamin E - protects the follicle against free radicals, increases the quality of hydration
- vitamin B3 - regulates the secretion of sebum, is involved in the production of energy compounds essential for hair growth, inhibits inflammation
- pro-vitamin B5 – penetrates into the hair structure and protects it from drying
Tricho-esthetic is the first polish, professional line of trichological products, developed by experts in scalp care. It has been created to complement pharmacological therapy, increase its efficiency to prolong the effectiveness of treatment for healthy, strong and beautiful hair.
Recommended by Kinga Estera Jach-Skrzypczak – pioneer of trichology in Poland, founder of the International Society of Aesthetic Trichology (ISAT), analytical trichology technician with over 20 years of experience.
The line includes products developed for the most common problems of the scalp and hair. Cosmetics for prophylactic are designed for regular care. One of the main components of formulations is provitamin D3.
Provitamin D3 - organic chemical compound that is a precursor of vitamin D3.
Recent studies point to its reduced level occurring in the course of baldness.
ginseng, amino acids, vitamins E, B3, pro-vitamin B5, plant extracts from: burdock root, peppermint common, lemon balm, horsetail, fenugreek thyme, horsetail, probiotics and prebiotics, lactic acid, formic acid, silk proteins, allantoin, complexes soothing and conditioning hair.
How to use
Apply the formula on the scalp once a week. Gently massage in with fingertips. After a minimum of 30 minutes wash your scalp with a tricho-shampoo.
Alternatively, add about 30 drops of tricho-extract to the tricho-shampoo.
For best results perform full trichological treatments with the application of other Tricho-esthetic line products.
Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the formula.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.