The Controller shall make every effort to respect your privacy and protect the submitted personal data, including undertaking all necessary measures, in particular through the enforcement of laws governing the collection, control, storage and use of personal data specified in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (known as "GDPR")
1. The purpose and grounds for processing personal data.
Data is processed:
I. to conclude and execute a contract of which you are a party or to take measures before the conclusion of a contract, including the sale of goods or services or after-sales service, pursuant to article 6 sec. 1b and 1c GDPR,
II. for commercial and marketing activities performed by the Controller for your benefit, in particular for transmission by e-mail of the Controllers new offers, promotions and updated product ranges as well as commercial information concerning the goods and services provided by the Controller, in particular receiving a newsletter, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1a GDPR, in connection with art. 10 of the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services,
III. for commercial and marketing activities performed by the Controller for your benefit, in particular through the use of telecommunications terminal devices and automated calling systems for direct marketing purposes, under art 6 sec. 1a GDPR, in connection with art. 172 sec. 1 of the Telecommunications Act of 16.07.2014.
To conclude a contract, it is essential to provide required data pursuant to point I. When you refuse to provide the data necessary for the conclusion or performance of the contract, as well as in cases required by law, the contract shall not be concluded.
Providing data to perform points II and III is completely voluntary and is not related to your rights stipulated in point I. It shall allow us to present you our offer and improve the quality of sales.
2. What data is collected by the Controller during the conclusion and fulfilment of the contract for the sale of goods or services?
The Controller shall collect the following data:
- in relation to point I art. 1: first and last name, postal address, email address, telephone number.
- in relation to points II and III art. 1. first and last name, postal address, email address, telephone number.
3. How can you use the rights given to you?
You have the right to:
- access the contents of the data,
- the correction of incorrect or incomplete data
- request the removal of personal data when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, the person to whom the data relates, has made the objection against processing the data, the person to whom the data applies, withdrew the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis of data processing, the data processed is in violation of the law, the data must be removed in order to conform with the provisions of the law,
- request a restriction on the processing of personal data if the person to whom the data applies, disputes the correctness of personal data, processing is unlawful and the person to whom the data applies, opposes its removal, demanding in exchange its restriction, the Controller no longer needs the data for their own purposes, but the person to whom the data applies, needs it to define, defend or pursue claims, the person to whom the data applies, has objected against processing the data – until determining whether the legal grounds on the side of the Controller are superior to the grounds of the objection,
- transfer data to another Controller or to yourselves,
- withdraw consent at any time.
- complain to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in case of violation of personal data protection laws.
4. Data sharing.
We do not share data provided to us with any third parties, with the following exceptions:
- parties participating in processes required for the execution of the contract, including shipment of goods, payment services, services provided electronically,
- partners providing services associated particularly with your direct support as well as providing information technology services,
- public authorities or entities performing public tasks.
5. Data storage.
The Controller shall make all possible efforts to secure your data and protect it against acts of third parties, by fulfilling all statutory requirements, particularly the prerequisites described in the GDRP.
The Controller specifically declares that all data provided by you will be processed under the provisions of and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation,
the Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third party state or an international organisation.
Personal data will be stored:
- in relation to point I art. 1 during the time necessary for the performance of the contract, and after, during the period and to the extent required by law, as well as the period after which claims arising from the contract expire.
- in relation to points II and III art. 1. for up to 14 days from the date of withdrawal of consent.
6. Questions and reservations
7. Website and Shop
The Controller manages the Website and the online Shop at: www.bandi.pl
7.1 What data does the online Shop collect automatically in the course of using the Website?
The online Shop does not collect automatically any data, with the exception of data contained in the files referred to below, in the course of using of the site.
Cookies are small text files that are sent by the online Shop and stored on your computer and contain certain information related to your use of the Website and the online Shop. Cookies used by the online Shop may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are removed the moment you close your browser while permanent cookies remain even after your finish using the Website and are used to store information such as your password or login, to make it faster and easier to use the Website.
7.2 Cookies and Profiling
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
• cookies that enable the use of services provided by the Website, for example cookies used for services that require authentication within the Website
• "performance" cookies that enable the collection of information on the use of the pages of the Website
• "functionality" cookies that allow to "remember" user-selected settings and the personalised user-interface
The online Shop uses the listed cookies for the following purposes:
• to manage the Users Website session (after logging in), so that the User is not required to retype the login and password repeatedly at each (sub)page of the Website.
• to customise the content of the Website in accordance with user preferences and to optimise the use of the Website; in particular, these files allow to recognise the Users device and display the web page adapted accordingly to the Users individual needs
• to create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the web pages, allowing the improvement of their structure and content.
On the basis of GDPR and your consent, the Controller shall perform profiling and marketing personalisation. The Controller collects only the data necessary for the sale of their products by profiling the consumer in terms of allowing to prepare improved product offers in the future. Profiling is used only for internal needs of the Controller and is not connected with any decision-making process resulting in legal consequences against me. This record refers accordingly to the provisions of art. 3.
7.4 Data collected by the Website and the Shop
The Controller shall collect the following personal data from you as part of using the Website and the Shop: – with respect to point I art. 1: first and last name, postal address, delivery address, email address, telephone number and IP address; – with respect to points II and III art. 1: first and last name, postal address, delivery address, email address, telephone number and IP address, day and month of birth.
7.5 Other websites
Within the Website there may appear links to other web pages. Such pages are independent from the Website and are in no way supervised by the online Shop. Those sites may have their own privacy policies which we encourage you to read. The online Shop does not bear any responsibility for the way the data is handled on those sites.
7.6 Questions and reservations